Thank you so much for clicking on this link: there are a lot of ways that you can get involved to make our chapter a success. You can support on many levels – either as an individual or as an employee/employer.
Email LeanInSouthUK@gmail.com if you’d be interested in any of the following opportunities to get involved.
As an individual
- You can join our online community, attend our events, and share our news
- You can share your knowledge as a speaker or guest blogger: if you’re passionate about something, let us know
- You can mentor other members of our community
- You can take a leadership role on our team
- You can step up to lead a circle at work or in your community – using the support from us and LeanIn.org
- You can use your network to connect us to resources, like speakers, space, and sponsorship
As an employee/employer
- You can become a partner and work with our team to reach individuals in your organisation (and wider community) with impactful events/workshops
- You can connect us to speakers on a variety of topics: even people who’ve never spoken before could have incredible knowledge or depth of experience to share
- You can connect us to office space to hold our free events
- You can sponsor our activities in other ways – e.g. pay for our catering during the networking portion of events